Welcome to the
House of Representatives
Flag Request Site
What is this site?
Use this site to purchase a Texas flag from the Texas House of Representatives. The following options are also available:
You may request to have the flag flown over the Texas Capitol to commemorate a special occasion or to honor an individual or group.
You may request a personalized certificate authenticating that the flag was flown over the Texas Capitol.
You may request a presentation box that fits a properly folded 3'x5' Texas flag.
You may order a reprint of a certificate that was purchased on a previous order.
Terms and Procedures:
Before proceeding, please read the terms and procedures below and click the 'I Agree' button at the bottom of the page.
1. Payments must be made in the form of a check, money order, or exact cash (change is not available). Credit cards are not accepted. Sales tax and
shipping/processing fees will be charged where applicable. Make checks or money orders payable to the Texas House of Representatives.
2. All sales are final and no refunds will be given. Payments not received within 60 days from the date of order will result in a cancellation of
the order and a refund will not be issued.
3. Payment must be received at the following address before the flag can be mailed:
House of Representatives
P.O. Box 2910
Austin, Texas 78768
If you will be picking up your flag, bring your payment (check, money order, or exact cash) to the following location:
The Texas Capitol
Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms
Capitol, Room 2W.7
Austin, Texas 78701
4. Only Texas or United States flags can be flown over the Texas Capitol. If you wish to have your own Texas or U.S. flag flown, please view the US Flag Instructions.
5. Flags can be flown on any day of the year. However, the request must be processed by the Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms during regular business
hours, which are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST. Additional holiday or other office closings will be announced on the website.
6. Requests for flags to be flown on a weekend or holiday must be submitted before 3 p.m. CST on the last business day before the date the flag
will be flown.
7. Please contact the Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms and verify availability if submitting an order in excess of 5 flags of the same size and material. The office can be reached at (512) 463-0910, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8. Requests for flags to be flown today must be submitted before 3 p.m. CST today.
I have read and agree to the Terms and Procedures: